Tuesday, September 2, 2008

More FUN Dressing Up!!!!!

Chambree had a sleepover with her friend (Summer) and her cousin (Aubree). She must want to be in Hollywood because she loves to dress other people and herself up all the time.




Chambree and Aubree are the brides maids and Summer is the blushing bide.


Her is the bride with her cute little flower girl. (Cloie my great niece). Sooo Cute!!!


Cloie didn't like the flowers too much.

That's better a cute little shall does the jobs nicely.


My niece Amber and Chambree decided to dress Kaydn (great nephew) up as a girl. He didn't like that to much. He kept say "I'm not a girl and I don't want to be one!"


That's better I like just being a cute little boy.



And her is Lily in her cute little outfit. She is only 3days old. How precious!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing wish we could add pictures to our blog without getting kicked off the internet.
Love
Mom T